The following is a list of things to do before you get to campus. Get a head start now, Zags! We hope you are enjoying your summer.
- Fill out your housing application by following these instructions:
- Log in to ZagWeb using the Student ID number and temporary ZagWeb password found in your acceptance letter.
- Once you have logged into ZagWeb, click Student and Financial Aid, then Housing and Residence Life, then ZagLiving.
- Once at ZagLiving, select the word "Application" at the top of the page and complete an application.
Click here for more information regarding residence halls
- Submit a picture for your student ID card by following these instructions.
- Fill out and return your mandatory immunization form. The form is available in a PDF format and can be found here. Without this, you may not be permitted to register. For more information regarding the form and its purpose, visit this link.
- Take a look at the Zag Services page to get familiar and acquainted with online student resources at GU.
- Check out Gonzaga's Schools app on Facebook — it's a great way to start interacting with other committed students.
- Create an account to authorize your parent as a payer so that they may view your online billing statements and can make payments towards your student account. To learn more about this process, click here.
- Have your parents check out the Parents & Families web page and register for Parent & Family orientation.
- Complete the Academic Interest Survey — The Office of Academic Advising and Assistance uses this to formulate your first semester schedule.
- Take a look at this information sheet from the ITS Department to find answers to frequently asked questions related to technology at GU.
- Check out what the weather typically looks like in Spokane. It will be warm when you arrive in August, but Winter will come quickly.
- Get excited to be a Zag!! We are excited to see you & your family on campus in August! ☺
The above list will be updated on a rolling basis as new information becomes available. Please check back regularly and notice whether or not any of the items on the list has a bolded "new" following it.