Suggested Packing List for BOTH trips:
- Sleeping Bag (Down or synthetic available to rent)
- Sleeping Pad (Available to rent)
- Mug designed for hot liquids
- Two 1-liter water bottles
- Swimsuit or shorts to wear in the water
- Shoes (that you can bike and hike in and use as camp shoes)
- River Sandals (TEVAs, Chacos etc) or old tennis shoes - NOT flip flops, your river shoe must strap on to your feet!
- Long Underwear/base layer
- Warm Pants (sweats, jeans) to wear around camp
- Active Shorts/Pants for biking and hiking
- Fleece Jacket
- T-shirts (avoid cotton)
- Comfy Clothes for after the days trip
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Hat
- Camera (optional)
- Sunglasses or Baseball hat (to protect eyes from sun)
- Essential toiletries ONLY (toothbrush etc...) - Guides like to be dirty so we would appreciate some solidarity.
- Socks (Wool, or synthetic-good for hiking and also good for biking)
- No cell phones!
- Small Towel (optional)
Keep in mind while packing:
- Please be aware that the weather may change all the time, we must be ready for hot and cold weather.
- Please don't bring a large wardrobe. Pack only what is necessary for the trip, as space is limited.
- Please no makeup, straighteners, hair dryers, etc. We are going camping and we like natural beauty!