Suggested Packing List for BOTH trips:
- Sleeping Bag (Down or synthetic available to rent)
- Sleeping Pad (Available to rent)
- Mug designed for hot liquids
- Two 1-liter water bottles
- Swimsuit or shorts to wear in the water
- Shoes (that you can bike and hike in and use as camp shoes)
- River Sandals (TEVAs, Chacos etc) or old tennis shoes - NOT flip flops, your river shoe must strap on to your feet!
- Long Underwear/base layer
- Warm Pants (sweats, jeans) to wear around camp
- Active Shorts/Pants for biking and hiking
- Fleece Jacket
- T-shirts (avoid cotton)
- Comfy Clothes for after the days trip
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Hat
- Camera (optional)
- Sunglasses or Baseball hat (to protect eyes from sun)
- Essential toiletries ONLY (toothbrush etc...) - Guides like to be dirty so we would appreciate some solidarity.
- Socks (Wool, or synthetic-good for hiking and also good for biking)
- No cell phones!
- Small Towel (optional)
Keep in mind while packing:
- Please be aware that the weather may change all the time, we must be ready for hot and cold weather.
- Please don't bring a large wardrobe. Pack only what is necessary for the trip, as space is limited.
- Please no makeup, straighteners, hair dryers, etc. We are going camping and we like natural beauty!
Gonzaga Outdoors offers students an opportunity to participate and learn about a multitude of recreational activities. We facilitate guided outdoors trips, offer students discounted rental services, and provide a bike and ski shop. We strive to keep recreational outdoors activities accessible to provide students with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful local surroundings. Gonzaga Outdoors hopes to inspire students to become active in protecting and participating in the outdoors throughout their whole life.