2014 New Student Orientation Leader Application
THE ORIENTATION LEADER APPLICATION IS DUE at NOON ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21st, 2014. ANY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER THEN WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.
What is an Orientation Leader?
- Someone who is friendly, passionate, and involved at Gonzaga
- Seeking to make a difference in the lives of our incoming freshman-the class of 2018- and transfer students
- Committed to forever impacting the students they work with
What are the responsibilities?
- You will be an influential first impression to our new students
- Be responsible for a group of up to twenty-five students
- Serve as a resource for incoming students for guidance, leadership, and friendship
- Work closely with O-Core to prepare for the Orientation weekend
- Additionally, leaders are required to meet multiple times before completion of the Spring Semester. Orientation is an amazing and fun filled weekend for everyone involved, but be prepared for the commitment.
The Interview Process:
THIS APPLICATION IS DUE FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21st ONLINE.
Upon completion of First Round Interviews, if we feel as though we were not able to get to know you well enough, you may be invited to an individual interview.
The following dates are REQUIRED by all accepted applications. If applying, please understand that (unless otherwise discussed) there are NO EXCEPTIONS to these dates.
|Application Due||Friday, February 21st at noon
(choose one date)
|Monday, February 24th: 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday, February 27th: 6:30-9:30pm
Friday, February 28th: 2:00-5:00pm
|Spring Training Sessions||Sunday, April 27 (7:00 pm)|
|Return to Campus||Tuesday, August 26|
|Orientation Weekend||Wednesday August 29-September 1|
Questions? Email us at: ORIENTATION@ZAGMAIL.GONZAGA.EDU for more info.