Location, Office Hours and Contact Information
We are located on campus at 704 East Sharp (on the corner of Sharp and Dakota)
During Fall and Spring Semesters
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri - 8 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tues - 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on Saturday and Sunday and University Holidays.
Hours may vary during Semester and Spring Breaks. Please call (509)313-4066 to check availability.
During Summer Sessions
Health Center Summer Schedule for 2014 is as follows:
Beginning Friday, May 16th through Thursday, August 14th, we are open daily from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. (closed weekends and University holidays).
A Nurse Practitioner will be on site and available to see patients from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tues, Wed, and Thurs.
Please call (509) 313-4066 or stop by the Health Center to schedule an appointment.
Contact us by phone at (509) 313-4052 or (509) 313-4066. If you receive the voice mail please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly. Or, contact us by fax at (509) 313-5516.
For after hours care consider one of the following:
- Call Family Medicine Spokane at (509)624-2313 to speak with a physician.
- Visit a local Urgent Care Center.
- Visit a local Emergency Room.
Local Urgent Care Centers
- Rockwood Clinic Urgent Care- 400 E Fifth Ave, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 838-2531
- Franklin Park Urgent Care - 5904 N Division, Spokane WA 99207 (509) 489-1150
- U.S. HealthWorks - 2005 E 29th, Spokane WA 9203 (509) 747-0770
If you have transportation concerns please contact Gonzaga Security Dispatch at (509) 313-2222 to arrange for a "health ride". A "health ride" is a taxi ride that is provided by the University for students in need of transportation to local medical appointments.