The Service Learning Committee and the Office of the Academic Vice President are asking for your assistance in identifying outstanding service learning students, faculty and community partners who have made a significant contribution to the community and Gonzaga University through their service-learning experience.
One student, faculty member, and community partner will be recognized and will receive $500. Specific guidelines are as follows:
- Students who have made a significant contribution to his or her sponsoring agency, this includes: completing more than the minimum time requirements, demonstrating high quality work, completing a special project for the agency, showing a high level of responsibility and professionalism.
- Has demonstrated an impressive depth of understanding of the course material and has experienced personal growth as a result of the service learning experience.
- Has worked closely with a specific or several community partners in the development of a service-learning project or course.
- Has worked closely with his/her students in the service learning process.
- Has aided in the development of a service-learning project or course.
- Has contributed extra time and energy to helping Gonzaga students in their service-learning initiatives.