Welcome Graduate Students!
The future is at your fingertips.
The Career Center & GAMP (Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program) office is here to assist you with your career needs. Here are some ways we can provide support to graduate students:
- Career acquisition process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or volunteer service program
- Explore careers related to fields of study
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and employment history
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Fine-tune your CV, resume, or cover letter
- Develop and distribute your qualifications, experience, and new knowledge using an electronic portfolio (iWebfolio)
- Refresh your skills in proper etiquette dining at our Etiquette Dinners
- Use ZagTrax.net to get information about jobs, internships, networking/recruiting events, and mentors. Securely store your resume, cover letter, writing samples, and letters of recommendation.
502 East Boone MSC 2462
Spokane, WA 99258-0098
Hours of Operation:
Every Tuesday, 12–1pm
Drop by to receive assistance with all of your career-related questions
First Thursday of each month,
You bring your résumé, we’ll bring the PIZZA!
Weekly Drop-In Appointments:
Drop by for a 15 minute appointment
Weekly Scheduled Appointments:
Make a 30 minute appointment with a Career Coach
See calendar for an up-to-date listing of Workshops and Events
Reserve your spot by RSVPing through ZagTrax.net