Welcome Graduate Students!
The future is at your fingertips.
The Career & Professional Development office is here to assist you with your career needs. Here are some ways we can provide support to graduate students:
- Career acquisition process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or long-term volunteer/service program
- Explore careers related to fields of study
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and employment history
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Fine-tune your CV, résumé, and cover letter
- Develop and distribute your qualifications, experience, and new knowledge using an electronic portfolio (Foliotek)
502 East Boone MSC 2462
Spokane, WA 99258-0098
Hours of operation
509.313.4234 | 1.800.986.9585