Welcome Graduate Students!
The future is at your fingertips.
The Career Center & GAMP (Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program) office is here to assist you with your career needs. Here are some ways we can provide support to graduate students:
- Career acquisition process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or volunteer service program
- Explore careers related to fields of study
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and employment history
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Fine-tune your CV, resume, or cover letter
- Develop and distribute your qualifications, experience, and new knowledge using an electronic portfolio (Foliotek)
- Refresh your skills in proper etiquette dining at our Etiquette Dinners
- Use ZagTrax.net to find jobs, internships, and information on networking/recruiting events. Securely store your resume, cover letter, writing samples, and letters of recommendation.