Your guidance and support is essential.
Gonzaga students often turn to faculty and staff as they explore their career aspirations and goals.Thank you for providing support, assistance and referrals for students.
Here are some of the ways that we can work together:
- Advocate for early career engagement and reflection
- Integrate career content Into the curricula (résumé, cover letter, interviewing)
- Host a Career Class or bring your class for a tour of our office
- Refer internships, jobs, and employer connections
- Network with employers (they want to meet you!)
- Utilize supplemental instructional materials and internship resources
- Determine salaries using NACE Salary Calculator and Compensation Data Center
- Provide career and graduate school advising
- Utilize our team of career coaches and professionals
- Check out our on-campus services for faculty and staff