Here are some services we have to assist you:
- Advocate for early career action: Encourage your students and advisees to develop a career action plan that complements their academic plan throughout their four years.
- Integrate career content Into the curricula: When developing your syllabus, consider incorporating career-related information into one or more of your class sessions (job statistics, career profiles, employment trends, résumés, cover letters, and interviewing).
- Host a Career Class or Bring your Class for a Tour: Schedule your class to visit the Career Center & GAMP office. You can choose a topic from our workshops or work with us to develop something new. Our staff will provide students with an overview of our resources, services, and programs and how best to use them in the career development process. If you have an anticipated need to cancel class, contact us, we would be glad to deliver a career-related lecture or workshop in your place. Click here to access our classroom presentation request forms.
- Post an Internal Gonzaga Internship: On-campus internship opportunities provide great experience to students in various capacities.
- Refer Internships & Jobs: Your connections with employers are so important to our students! The Career Center & GAMP maintains internship and job listings and assists students in preparing for and obtaining a hands-on experience in their chosen field.
- Connections: We can connect you with employers or facilitate connections with employers that you believe would be of value to students in your academic department.
- Network with Employers who want to meet you: Faculty can network with colleagues and employers, at Career & Internship Fairs, programs and events. Employers are eager to know you. Please, join us!
- Supplemental Instructional Materials: Printed handouts and guides are available to supplement your in-class lectures. Both standard guides and specialized materials are available.
- Internship Resources: When considering the importance of applying theory to practice, the Career Center & GAMP can be a resource to you and your students.
- Career Advising: Students are assisted individually by our career coaching staff. Encourage your students to make appointments using ZagTrax.net.
- Four Year Career Plan Development: Encourage your students to develop a four-year career development plan that complements their academic plan. We can help students design their own individualized strategy that includes informational interviews, job shadowing, and conversations with mentors, internships, and career-related research. Student attendance at career fairs and events can also provide networking opportunities with experienced professionals.
502 East Boone MSC 2462
Spokane, WA 99258-0098
Hours of Operation:
Every Tuesday, 12–1pm
Drop by to receive assistance with all of your career-related questions
First Thursday of each month,
You bring your résumé, we’ll bring the PIZZA!
Weekly Drop-In Appointments:
Drop by for a 15 minute appointment
Weekly Scheduled Appointments:
Make a 30 minute appointment with a Career Coach
See calendar for an up-to-date listing of Workshops and Events
Reserve your spot by RSVPing through ZagTrax.net