Post a Job/Internship
For you convenience we have a recruiting system called ZagTrax powered by NACElink/Symplicity. Your company can post jobs and/or internships, schedule on-campus interviews and information tables/sessions, and register for our major career events at GU.
With ZagTrax, you'll be able to:
- Post your jobs targeted to GU students and alumni for FREE! Please Note, multi-school postings will be charged a fee by NACElink.
- Schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions/tables.
- Register for GU's upcoming recruiting events when they occur: Business and Liberal Arts Career & Internship Fair, Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair, Partnership in Employment Career Fair, and Treks.
- Request Résumé Books of targeted students (this option will be available in the near future).
- Conveniently use just one username and password for any school in the NACElink network of schools.
To access ZagTrax, go to click here. After logging in, please complete your employer profile with as much information as possible. The more information you can give our students and alumni the more apt they will be to be interested in your open positions.
If you are having trouble logging onto the site, please send an email to HireAZag@gonzaga.edu or call (509) 313-4234.
502 East Boone MSC 2462
Spokane, WA 99258-0098
Main phone number:
509-313-4234 or 1-800-986-9585
Hours of Operation:
Every Tuesday, 12–1pm
Drop by to receive assistance with all of your career-related questions
First Thursday of each month,
You bring your résumé, we’ll bring the PIZZA!
Weekly Drop-In Appointments:
Drop by for a 15 minute appointment
Weekly Scheduled Appointments:
Make a 30 minute appointment with a Career Coach
See calendar for an up-to-date listing of Workshops and Events
Reserve your spot by RSVPing through ZagTrax.net