Come see us in Crosby! Room #211
The future is at your fingertips.
The Center for Career & Professional Development office is here to assist you with your career development needs. Here are some ways we can provide support to students and alumni:
- Assistance in the career acquisition process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or volunteer service program
- Explore careers related to majors and fields of study
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and co-curricular activities
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Résumé and cover letter support
- Etiquette Dinners to learn proper etiquette for dining with employers
- Develop an electronic portfolio with Foliotek
- Use ZagTrax.net to find jobs, internships, and information on networking/ recruiting events. Securely store your résumé, cover letter, and other documents.