Staff Assembly Home
Fall 2016 Open Meeting: Tuesday, Sept. 13
8 a.m. breakfast; 8:30-10:45 a.m. meeting
A series of topics from Human Resources will be distributed to all staff members prior to the Sept. 13 Open Meeting. It is recommended that staff members read those points before attending the Open Meeting. Those topics will include, but not be limited to: vacation accrual, tuition waiver benefit, supervisor training, extra holiday.
- State of the University address by President Thayne McCulloh
- Vacation Accrual announcement
- Increase in Number of Holidays
- Tuition Waiver changes
- Supervisor Training and Development
- Staff recognition
- Staff survey and focus group findings
- And prizes!!!
About Staff Assembly
- Staff Assembly includes all regular full- and part-time staff, professional and administrative employees. The Staff Assembly Executive Council is elected by all staff members, and meets monthly to address the issues of the staff.
- To suggest a meeting topic to be addressed by the SAEC, send to SAEC Secretary Samantha Scott at email@example.com.
- All SAEC meetings are open to staff members. To reserve a spot, please RSVP at least 2 days before a scheduled meeting, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-ins are welcome, with the understanding that our meeting rooms have limited space.
Fall Staff Assembly Executive Council Meetings
(All meetings run 10:30 a.m.-noon.)
- Sept. 21, Hemmingson 312
- Oct. 26, Hemmingson 312
- Nov. 16, Hemmingson 213
- Dec. 14, Hemmingson 213
Assistant Director, Leadership Training and Development
Tilford 215 | Ext. 3579 | MSC 2616