Want to learn how to use or improve your skills in Windows 7/8, Blackboard 9, or any application from Microsoft Office 2010/2011/2013 or Adobe CS6? Take a look at Atomic Learning on demand training for PC & Mac.
Online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology.
From instant access to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology.
Log into Atomic Learning with your Gonzaga username and password.
Atomic Learning Offers Access to over 250 online courses and over 10,000 tutorials
Here are some of the courses available to Gonzaga through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2010/2011/2013 (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher)
- Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8 for End Users
- MAC iOS7, iPhone and iPad tutorials
- Full Adobe Training Adobe CS5, CS5.5, CS6, X (Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and much more)
- Mac Software (IDVD, Imovie, ILife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
LOG IN AT www.atomiclearning.com/login/gonzaga with your Gonzaga Username and Password