Student Telefund Application
Become a Telefund Student Caller
The Gonzaga Telefund is a great opportunity for you to enhance your communication skills and do something meaningful—all while earning money! Every year, Telefund student callers contact GU alumni, parents and friends to ask for support of the University, update demographic information and share news about campus events.
At Telefund you can:
- Earn $9.47 per hour plus opportunities for bonuses and raises
- Work on campus Monday - Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00pm (minimum of 2 shifts per week)
- Have the opportunity for advancement with demonstrated leadership and performance
- Work in a team environment
- Network with GU alumni and friends
- Learn valuable job skills that build your resume
Note: All student employees are required to fill out a PAR form, which is available in Student Employment (AD 126), and sign up for direct deposit.