Latest News and Information
Gonzaga University's Blackboard 9.1 System is an e-Education platform which is designed to transform the Internet into a powerful environment for the educational experience. Log into Blackboard at http://learn.gonzaga.edu. Please Use the Mozilla FireFox Web Browser for Blackboard.
We offer online training and in-house training. Online training is offered free through Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning offers online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology. To access Atomic Learning Blackboard training, please go to www.atomiclearning.com/login/gonzaga and login with your Gonzaga credentials.
For questions regarding training, questions or other issues, please contact Erik Blackerby at email@example.com.
- New Blackboard 9 Look and Theme
- Blackboard Course Environment
- Uploading One or More Files to Your Course
- Make Your Course Available to Students
- Adding Content to Your Course
- Course Home Page
- Adding a URL (Website link)
- Creating Mashup (adding YouTube videos)
- Adding Textbook Information to Your Course
- Creating an Announcement
- Send Email through Blackboard
- Creating Contact Page
- Creating a Discussion Board Forum
- Grading a Discussion Board
- Creating a Discussion Board Thread
- Replying to a Discussion Board Thread
- Moderating Discussion Board Forum
- Creating a Blog
- Creating and Editing Blog Entries
- Commenting on Blog Entries
- Creating a Journal
- Creating and Editing Journal Entries
- Commenting on a Journal Entry
ITS Coffee Open Sessions
Blog page with Schedule
Location: Foley Library Actlab, Main Floor Foley Library
Need assistance with your Blackboard course or have other Blackboard/Technology related questions? Stop by, have some coffee, and ask us your questions. We will be in the ACTLAB on the main floor in Foley Library.