Want to learn how to use or improve your skills in Windows 7, Blackboard 9, or any application from Microsoft Office 2010/2011 or Adobe CS5? Take a look at Atomic Learning on demand training for PC & Mac.
Online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology.
From instant access to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology.
Log into Atomic Learning with your Gonzaga username and password.
Atomic Learning Offers Access to over 200 online courses
Here are some of the courses available to Gonzaga through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- NEW Microsoft Office 2010/2011 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher) *more in development
- NEW Microsoft Windows 7 for End Users
- Full Adobe Training Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, X (Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and much more)
- Mac Software (IDVD, Imovie, ILife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
LOG IN AT www.atomiclearning.com/login/gonzaga with your Gonzaga Username and Password