On-Campus Work Study
Gonzaga’s On-Campus Work Study program is available to all eligible freshmen and non-Washington State residents. Eligibility is based on financial need as determined by the student’s FAFSA.
If you have been awarded On-Campus Work Study as part of your financial aid award package, follow the steps below to apply.
- Think about where you might like to work. Just about every department has at least one On-Campus Work Study position available. Also, read through Gonzaga’s Student Employment Manual to understand student employment policies and procedures.
- Look at your class schedule and see what hours you are available to work. Typically, a student will work between 10-12 hours per week.
- View and apply for On-Campus Work Study jobs by clicking on the On-Campus Work Study Job Board below. Be sure to choose “Apply Without Vitae.” For further instructions on how to apply for an On-Campus Work Study Job click here.
- Once you have applied, be sure to call the department contact person to introduce yourself and to let him or her know that you are anxious to hear back about the position.
- Once a job has been offered to you, and if you have never worked on campus before, you will receive an email to your Zagmail instructing you to go to the Student Employment Office to fill out your initial hiring paperwork. This will include the I-9 Form, which will require that we see an original form of permanent identification, such as an original social security card, or an unexpired passport, or an original or certified birth certificate.
Spokane, WA 99258-0072
Phone: (509) 313-6588
Fax: (509) 313-5816
Location: College Hall, Room 129
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Contact Us →