Students attending Gonzaga-in-Florence register for classes via Gonzaga University's Zagweb system, which can be found online at http://zagweb.gonzaga.edu. Zagweb is accessible 24 hours 7 days a week.
Non-Gonzaga students: To initially login to Zagweb use either your SSN or GU ID for the ID. The PIN number is initially set to your six-digit birthday (MMDDYY - international format). After you first login you will be prompted to change your PIN. We advise you to change your PIN to a 6 digit number that you can easily remember. You can change your PIN as often as you want. Note: Zagweb will disable your PIN if you enter the wrong PIN three times. If you do not remember your PIN, enter your user ID and click "Forgot PIN" for the prompt to your security question that you set up when you first accessed Zagweb. If your user login does not work, contact the GU Registrar directly at email@example.com or call 509.313.6592.
1. Click on Enter Secure Area.
2. Enter your ID number (User name) and PIN.
3. Click on Student & Financial Aid.
4. Click on Registration.
5. If you know the CRNs of the courses for which you need to register, click on "Add/Drop Classes".
6. Click on "Look up Classes to Add" if you don’t know the CRNs of your courses. Courses may be searched by Campus, Subject, Course Number, Instructor, Start Time, End Time, or Days.
7. Click on courses and add to worksheet.
8. After courses are selected to add, click on the "Submit Changes" button.
9. If you have printer capabilities, a schedule may be printed by selecting "Student Schedule by Day & Time" at the bottom of the "Look Up Classes to Add" page, or via the registration menu, Class Search option.
10. Please use Zagweb feedback on the Registration Menu and tell us how it worked.
11. When you have completed your Zagweb session, be sure to click on the "Exit" button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to ensure that any confidential information is cleared from your cache, then exit the browser normally. Using the "Back" button or the "Menu" option will not clear your cache.