Create an Email Signature: Living Learned
Windows 7 PC with Outlook
- Highlight the text and Gonzaga University logo graphic below.
- With the text and graphic highlighted, right click your mouse and choose Copy [Ctrl + C].
- In Outlook, click on the File tab in the top menu bar.
- In the left-hand column, click Options.
- In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Mail tab, then click the Signatures button.
- In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, click the New button to create a new signature file. Then type a name for the signature, such as “Gonzaga Signature.”
- In the Edit signature section, click in the text area, then right click your mouse and click the leftmost option under the Paste Options section from the popup menu [Ctrl + V].
- The text and graphic should appear in the text area. The graphic will be automatically linked.
- Edit the text for your name, title, department, phone number, and address as necessary.
IMPORTANT: Please do not change the font or the color of the text or the graphic in your signature. These fonts and colors were chosen to work universally across devices and to maintain brand consistency.
- Click the Save button to your save the signature.
- If you would like this signature to be inserted each time you start a new email and/or reply or forward emails, select it from the drop down lists for New Messages and Replies/forwards under the Choose default signature section.
- When you are done making changes to the signature, click the OK.
- If you chose to make the signature a default for new messages, you can test it by beginning a new email message. The signature should automatically appear.
------------ Highlight and copy the text and graphic below this line --------------
[First Name] [Last Name]
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258
------------ Highlight and copy the text and graphic above this line --------------