What is it: OneDrive is the place to store and share your work documents in the cloud. All content you store in OneDrive is private until you decide to share it with other people. View and edit Office documents in Office Online or open them for viewing or editing in their Office applications. Use OneDrive in your web browser or sync it to your computer to access content locally and when you're offline. Access your OneDrive content on all your favorite devices, including Windows Phone, Surface RT, Windows 8, and iPhone or iPad.
How do I get access: To access OneDrive, go to https://gonzagau.sharepoint.com, and login using your GU login credentials. To access your OneDrive library, select OneDrive in the header at the top of any SharePoint page. You will need to have a SharePoint license activated to access OneDrive. If you are unable to login, contact the ITS Support Center at (509) 313-5550 or ext. 5550 so they may verify your license and provide access.
How do I get training: To learn more about OneDrive, follow this link for a video tutorial.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For support, contact the ITS Support Center at (509) 313-5550, ext. 5550 if you are on campus or by email.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED