Professional Development Reviews and Resources
Phase 1: Setting the individual plan for employees for the year. Use the Employee Plan as the tool to aid in ongoing coaching conversations.
- Supervisor writes the plan.
- Employee acknowledges the plan after discussing with the supervisor.
- Update or add to the Employee plan as often as you like.
- Supervisors an employees who meet regularly regarding work and any issues that arise already meet this check-in. Just review the plan to make sure it is up to date, and this step simply needs to be marked as complete.
- For supervisor and employees who don't meet regularly, this provides a reminder and opportunity to ensure development is on track. Update the Employee Plan as needed.
- The employee completes their self-review.
- The supervisor completes the review and obtains Reviewing Office approval prior to discussing the annual review with the employee. Employee acknowledges the review.
PeopleAdmin Performance Management Resources: