We have made the following documents available for downloading:
- The Internal Approval Document (IAD) for External Funding is used to notify your chairperson or supervisor, dean/VP, and the AVP's office that you will be submitting a proposal for a grant, contract, or other external funding to support your program(s), academic research, or creative, service, or scholarly work. For further information, contact Joann Waite, x5870.
- The Concept Development Form from University Advancement allows you to briefly describe important aspects of your project. UA and SRP use this information to work with you to develop fundable projects and to locate potential funders.
- All PIs and co-PIs are required to submit a Current and Pending form for the NSF. The grant you are currently applying for must be included. For further information, contact Diane Farrell, x4065 or Kathy Hill, x6098.
- Many grants have effort reporting requirements. Here is an effort reporting form to help.
- If you are flying you must use a domestic airline. Here is information and a waiver for the Fly America Act.
- To help plan your budget, here is a budget template. For more information on budgeting, see our budgeting page.