Gonzaga's Academic Testing Center is available for use by ALL FACULTY!
Located on the second floor of Foley Library (203), the Academic Testing Center is a resource and service for ALL faculty and ALL students. It is available NOW and is a place to:
- Take an exam with a disability accommodation
- Send any student for a make-up exam
- Send any student to take a proctored exam.
The Academic Testing Center is staffed by a full-time professional proctor, and is equipped with several security cameras that monitor all areas and all rooms.
The ATC is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with extended hours during finals week (8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.). Students who have testing accommodation through DREAM will continue to use the online exam management system to schedule tests. Faculty can make all other exam arrangements by contacting the Academic Testing Center on extension 5535, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Testing Center can only guarantee space and resources for exams scheduled 3 business days in advance of the test date. Late scheduling will be handled case by case based on available resources and staffing.
- Please provide your student's First name, Last name, and ID number in your communications with the Testing Center.