The Add/Drop Period: Schedule Changes
Schedule change requests will be taken in-person between September 2nd and 12th, after you (the student) have discussed the schedule changes with your faculty advisor.
Your courses will begin officially on Tuesday, September 2nd. Each semester, there is an add/drop period in which students may make final adjustments to their schedules. If, after a consultation with your faculty advisor, whom you will meet on Monday, September 1st, you determine you would like to make more changes to your schedule, please schedule an appointment with the Academic Advising & Assistance office before the following dates:
Last day to Add a Course - Wednesday, September 10th, 5:00 pm
Last day to Drop a Course - Friday, September 12th, 5:00 pm
We strongly encourage you to make add/drop changes within the first week of class, when possible. The later you change a course, the more material you will have missed.For an advising appointment to request schedule changes during the Add/Drop period, please use the online scheduling software system:
- Go to https://gonzaga.mywconline.com
- First-time users need to create an account. Click on the "Click here to register" and follow the prompts.
- Once your account is created, enter your email address and password, choose the "Academic Advising" schedule, then Log In.
- Navigate the schedule to the desired week and day.
- Choose any advisor (we have the same level of expertise, across the board)
- Click on a time slot and fill out the scheduling form
- Select "Save Appointment"
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.