The Add/Drop Period: Schedule Changes
Schedule change requests will be taken on an appointment-only basis between September 1st and 11th.
Your courses will begin officially on Tuesday, September 1st. Each semester, there is an add/drop period in which students may make final adjustments to their schedules. If, after consultation with your faculty advisor, whom you will meet on Monday, August 31st, you determine you need to make more changes to your schedule, please make an appointment to see an advisor in the Academic Advising & Assistance office before the following dates:
Last day to Add a Course - Wednesday, September 9th
Last day to Drop a Course - Friday, September 11th
We strongly encourage you to make add/drop changes within the first week of class, when possible, and only if it is a needed schedule change. Limit the number of changes you make to your first semester schedule, and remember, everything you have been enrolled for meets a degree requirement, whether it is core, major, minor or elective towards your total credits needed. The later you change a course, the more material you will have missed.
To schedule your appointment, follow these directions:
- Go to https://gonzaga.mywconline.com
- First-time users need to create an account. Click on the "Click here to register" and follow the prompts.
- Once your account is created, enter your email address and password, choose the "Academic Advising" schedule, then Log In.
- Navigate the schedule to the desired week and day.
- Choose any advisor (we have the same level of expertise, across the board)
- Click on a time slot and fill out the scheduling form
- Select "Save Appointment"
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
For more information about the scheduling system, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: We welcome family members into these discussions, but please know we will only make changes to a student's schedule at their request. As such, it's your student whom we need to hear from, whether it's a phone conversation, email, or an in-person advising conversation.