Need to request a schedule change? Please keep the following in mind before asking for a schedule change:
- Do not request changes due to preference of time or professor. As a freshman, you should expect to have classes anywhere between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm. We simply do not have the flexibility to move students around for this reason.
- Try to remember that every course you have been enrolled for meets a degree requirement, whether it is core, major, minor or elective.
- Schedule changes MUST be made by students only. Parents and family members will not be able to make schedule changes for students.
- Read through our FAQ's before calling. Your question may already be answered.
- Review the Course Table which answers the "Why am I taking this class?" question.
Still have questions or want to request a schedule change? You can do so before, during or after New Student Orientation.
Before Orientation (via phone or email, August 1 - 19)
Schedule change requests will be taken via phone or email weekdays, August 1st-19th. If you are a local student, you may also come see us by scheduling an appointment at 509-313-4072. Each student will be treated equally with regard to their course scheduling requests, regardless of how or when you contact us.
To make your schedule change request, please choose one of the options below and follow the directions. Please do not contact us multiple times, by multiple means - this slows down our process. Choose one and be patient. We will return your message in a timely manner.
By phone: Call us at 509-313-4072 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, weekdays, August 1st through the 19th, and an advisor will take your call or return a message within 24 business hours.
By email: Using your Zagmail account, send us your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, ID number, a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions, and a detailed description of what change you are requesting. An advisor will respond to your email request within 48 business hours.
During Orientation (August 26th & 29th - By Appointment - Foley Library Suite 122)
To schedule your advising appointment, please call our office during regular business hours beginning August 22nd at 509-313-4072, for an appointment during the following days/times.
Friday, August 26th, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday, August 29th, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
After Orientation (August 30th - September 9th - Drop-In, Foley Library Suite 122)
If, after consultation with your faculty advisor, whom you will meet on Monday, August 29th, you determine you need to make more changes to your schedule, please drop-in to see an advisor between the hours of 9:00 am to noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, weekdays, by the following dates:
Last day to Add a Course - Wednesday, September 7th
Last day to Drop a Course - Friday, September 9th