Pre-Orientation Schedule Changes
Students wishing to request a change to their schedule before Orientation may do so via phone or email weekdays, August 3rd through the 13th.
Each student will be treated equally with regard to their course scheduling requests, regardless of how or when they contact us. We have plenty of course options to choose from, and should be able to get you the schedule you need in terms of requirements. Please do, however, keep the following in mind before asking for a schedule change:
- Do not request changes due to preference of time or professor. You are freshmen, and should expect to have classes anywhere between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm.
- Limit the number of changes you make to your first semester schedule.
- Write down your questions and requests before contacting us, to help us all be more efficient, and to get your schedule questions answered once.
- Try to remember that every course you have been enrolled for meets a degree requirement, whether it is core, major, minor or elective.
- Schedule changes MUST be made by students only. Parents and family members will not be able to make schedule changes for students. All communication regarding the schedule will be with the student.
To make your schedule change request, please choose one of the options below and follow the directions. Please do not contact us multiple times, by multiple means. Choose one, and be patient. We will return your message in a timely manner.
By phone: Call us at 509-313-4072 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, weekdays, August 3rd through the 13th, and an advisor will take your call or return a message within 24 hours.
Via email: Send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, ID number, a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions, and a detailed description of what change you are requesting. An advisor will respond to your email request within 48 business hours.