Pre-Orientation Schedule Changes
Schedule change requests will be taken via phone, email or in-person between August 4th and 8th.
We welcome family members into these discussions, but please know we will only make changes to a student's schedule at their request. As such, it's your student whom we need to hear from, whether it's a phone conversation, email, or an in-person advising conversation.
During the week of August 4th, we invite students to contact us to make their schedule change requests. Each student will be treated equally with regard to their course scheduling requests, regardless of how or when they contact us. We have plenty of course options to choose from, and should be able to get you the schedule you need in terms of requirements. Please do not, however, ask us to change your schedule due to preference of time or professor.
To make your schedule change request, please choose one of the options below and follow the directions.
By phone: Call us at 509-313-4072 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, and an advisor will take your call or return a message within 24 hours. No appointment necessary.
Via email: Send your requests to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, ID number, a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions, and what you are requesting.
In-person, by appointment only. An online scheduling software system is used for these appointments. To schedule, follow these directions:
- Go to https://gonzaga.mywconline.com
- First-time users need to create an account. Click on the "Click here to register" and follow the prompts.
- Once your account is created, enter your email address and password, choose the "Academic Advising" schedule, then Log In.
- Navigate the schedule to the desired week and day.
- Choose any advisor (we have the same level of expertise, across the board)
- Click on a time slot and fill out the scheduling form
- Select "Save Appointment"
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.