Schedule change requests will be taken in-person, or if necessary, via email between August 28th and September 1st.
We welcome family members into these discussions, but please know we will only make changes to a student's schedule at their request. As such, it's your student whom we need to hear from, whether it's a phone conversation, email, or an in-person advising conversation.
During New Student Orientation, we invite students to schedule an advising appointment to make their schedule change requests. Each student will be treated equally with regard to their course scheduling requests, regardless of how or when they contact us. We have plenty of course options to choose from, and should be able to get you the schedule you need in terms of requirements. Please do not, however, ask us to change your schedule due to preference of time or professor.
Appointments and emailed requests will be taken during the following days/times of New Student Orientation:
Thursday, August 28th: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday, August 29th, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday, August 30th, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday, September 1st, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Emailed Schedule Change Requests: Whenever possible, please avoid using email to make your schedule change requests. However, if scheduling complications prevent you from seeing an advisor, you may choose to email in your request. Please note: Our responses will likely be delayed due to in-person scheduled appointments. We will respond to your requests, when possible, within 48 hours. Send your requests to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, ID number, a phone number where we can reach you if necessary, and details about the change you are requesting.
In-person, by appointment only. An online scheduling software system is used for these appointments. To schedule, follow these directions:
- Go to https://gonzaga.mywconline.com
- First-time users need to create an account. Click on the "Click here to register" and follow the prompts.
- Once your account is created, enter your email address and password, choose the "Academic Advising" schedule, then Log In.
- Navigate the schedule to the desired week and day.
- Choose any advisor (we have the same level of expertise, across the board)
- Click on a time slot and fill out the scheduling form
- Select "Save Appointment"
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.