In addition to playing a large role in Gonzaga's University Core curriculum, Religious Studies is also a Bachelor of Arts degree option in the College of Arts & Sciences. Religious Studies (RELI) majors do not have any required major courses in the first semester, but may be placed in one of the following major courses depending on availability:
- RELI 105 Old and New Testament
- RELI 110 Old Testament
- RELI 111 Feminist Interpretation of Old Testament
- RELI 112 Old Testament & Ecojustice
- RELI 120 Introduction to the New Testament
- RELI 124 New Testament: Matthew, Mark, Luke
For program information and course descriptions, please visit the on-line Undergraduate Catalogue. You will follow the 2014-15 Undergraduate Catalogue. This catalogue is currently under construction but should be posted sometime this summer. In the meantime, please refer to the 2013-2014 Undergraduate Catalogue, as much of the information is the same.
What other courses are required of GU students? Learn more about core requirements.