Students can earn a Bachelor of Education in Special Education. Students pursuing this major typically take the following major courses in the first semester. Individual schedules may vary depending on course availability:
- EDTE 101 Foundations of American Education (if pursuing teacher certification as well)
- EDSE 101L Professional Skills Lab
- EDSE 150 Psychology of the Exceptional Child
- EDSE 306 In School Experience
- EDSE 320 & 320L Applied Behavior Analysis & Lab
For program information and course descriptions, please visit the on-line Undergraduate Catalogue. You will follow the 2015-16 Undergraduate Catalogue. This catalogue is currently under construction but should be posted sometime this summer. In the meantime, please refer to the 2014-15 Undergraduate Catalogue, as much of the information is the same.
What other courses are required of GU students? Learn more about core requirements.