Dates you should know before you get here!
- April 1: The registration survey will be available for all incoming freshmen who have paid their confirmation deposit. Watch your e-mail for a message containing the link.
- May 31: The time to complete your registration survey ends. We are not able to schedule you for courses without this survey. More information, including a live link to this form, will be emailed to you beginning in April and throughout May.
- By August 1: Schedules for all incoming first semester freshmen will be ready to view online.
- August 3 - 7: Pre-Orientation Schedule Changes
- August 27 - 31: Orientation Schedule Changes
- August 28: New Student Orientation begins!
- August 31: Academic Convocation, School Meetings and Faculty Advisor Meetings (you will get details about these meetings when you arrive in the fall
- September 1 - 11: Add/Drop Schedule Changes
- September 9: Last day to Add courses
- September 11: Last day to Drop courses
Want to know more? Visit the New Student Orientation website for all the details and info you'll need to know before you get here this fall.