Thank you for completing the registration survey. Here's what happens next:
- The information you just submitted will be used by Academic Advising and Assistance to create your first-semester course schedule. We will construct your schedule, which will be composed of a combination of core requirements and courses from your area of interest, where necessary and possible.
- You will receive an e-mail from us in late July or early August when schedules are official and final. This e-mail will direct you to our website with helpful information about your schedule, as well as directions on how to access it online. Schedules viewed prior to this notification are not official, final or complete, and may change for various reasons.
- If, after viewing your official schedule, you would like to make changes, you can request them during Schedule Changes.
- You will meet with your assigned academic advisor in the fall, during New Student Orientation. Details about this meeting will be given to you when you arrive on campus in late August.
- We understand that you might have a lot of questions about this process and how it works. Please take the time to read our Frequently Asked Questions and the Important Things You Need To Know Page.
502 E. Boone, AD Box 27
Spokane, WA 99258-0027
Phone: (509) 313-4072
Toll-free: (800) 965-9223
Fax: (509) 313-4062
Location: College Hall, Room 104
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - Noon;
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm