Freshman Registration at Gonzaga University
Welcome to Gonzaga University, class of 2017!
We are Academic Advising & Assistance (AAA), an office at Gonzaga who's mission is to support students in their pursuit for academic success. This journey begins with your acceptance and confirmation to attend Gonzaga. You've committed to us, now it's our turn, beginning with an investment into your potential as a Gonzaga student as we manage your first semester course registration.
How the Registration Process Works - We are at STEP 3... Are you?:
- Get familiar with the requirements of a Gonzaga degree. Click here to view a video on the components of a Gonzaga degree.
- Start exploring the many academic majors Gonzaga has to offer. This is the self-informative stage of the registration process. We want you to explore the programs Gonzaga has to offer so when it comes time for further involvement, you can make good informed decisions.
Complete the Academic Interest Survey, linked on the left hand side of this site. This survey is your first opportunity to tell us what you want to study at Gonzaga.
- June through August 1st: Using the information you provided, together with your academic history and profile, we will schedule you for your first semester courses.
- August 1st: Your schedule is complete and released for viewing.
- August 5 - 9, and August 30 - September 6: You will work with an advisor to request changes to your schedule. To learn more about the Schedule Change process, including specific dates/times, please click here.
Our Guarantee: Everything you will be registered for will count towards your Gonzaga degree.
To begin the registration process, complete the Academic Interest Survey linked on the left hand side of this page.
Join Gonzaga University on Facebook, Gu's App for updates and important information.