Billing and Contracts

Once you've scheduled your event and all of your audio/visual needs, set-up, etc. are established, our accounting staff will then contact you to help with any payments and recharges (if required). GU inner campus events pay for charges by using your department budget numbers, such as FUND, ORG, and Acct numbers, to process a journal entry. GU sponsored third party groups, and all private parties may use credit cards (Visa and Master Card only), money order, cash, or checks made payable to Gonzaga University. For any billing questions, please contact GUEST Services, at (509) 313-6852.
In-house private events and third party groups will receive a contract from the accounting office that will provide information and expectations in regards to rules, deposits, insurance, and billing.
The Facility Usage Agreement is a contract that is used for student, staff, and faculty events. Your Event Planner will create the agreement and e-mail it to you. You will need to fill it out completely and send it back to your Event Planner. The agreement helps us because it specifies important event times and tells us who will be in charge at the time of the event. There is also a section for you to list any equipment requests you may have. We send this agreement to Security and Student Activities (if it is a student event) so they are aware of the events going on around the campus.