The Bozarth Mansion has a limited amount of audio/visual equipment as well as tables and chairs to help you prepare for your event. Please reserve this equipment in advance by calling the Bozarth Staff at 466-4136. There is a $100 additional charge for use of any or all of the A/V equipment.
- DVD player
- LCD projector
- overhead projector
- projection screen
- four 2' × 3' easels (flip charts are not supplied)
- extension cords
- three to two prong adaptors
- wireless internet hub in the main room
- 25-60" round tables
- 4-30"×96" (8') rectangular tables
- 12-30"×72" (6') rectangular tables
- 3-38"×52" indoor buffet tables
- 100 padded indoor-only chairs
- 200 padded outdoor-only chairs
The tables, except the buffet tables, may be moved outdoors, but must be wiped down before storing. The chairs can only be used in their respective locations and the outdoor chairs must be wiped down prior to storing. Round tables and indoor chairs are located on the kitchen porch, rectangular/buffet tables are located in the pantry and the outdoor chairs are located in the shed by the garden. Event users are responsible for the complete set-up and tear down of all equipment.
Please note that Bozarth Mansion does not have any kitchen supplies, such as: pots, pans, utensils, trays, glasses, serving dishes, etc.