Fall Family Weekend
OCTOBER 24-26, 2014
Registration Available in mid-August
Family members of our undergraduate students are invited for Fall Family Weekend (FFW) to enjoy activities and experience a slice of campus life. Just $45 for a family of up-to-four (including your GU student), and $15 for each additional person. Please consider adding a GU student to your group who doesn't have family coming to visit! The 2014 program is being formed - thanks for your patience. Check out the typical features info, below and the 2013 schedule as a sample of offerings. Have questions or suggestions? Contact me!
Typical schedule features:
- Class Visits 8am-5pm
- Theatre production evening
- Music performance evening
- Parent reception w/faculty and staff late afternoon/early evening
- Special Faculty Lectures/Activities 9am-3pm
- Li'l Bulldogs activities 9am-12noon (ages 3 to 10 yrs)
- Theatre productions matinee and evening
- Music & Choir concerts afternoon, evening, and late night
- Historical campus tours
- Jesuit community open house
- Student club fundraisers & activities
- Rudolf Fitness Center & Pool
- Art exhibit
- Intramural, club, and team sports
Potential GU Students
Families with a junior or senior in high school who would like to visit with an Admissions counselor, tour campus, or visit classes during FFW are welcome! Contact the Visit Office at 1-800-322-2584, ext. 6531 or submit an online request.
Family members with a disability who require auxiliary aids, services or other accommodations should contact the office of Disability Resources, Education, and Access (DREAM) at 509-413-4093.