Dauna Leigh Bauer Scholarship
Awarded to Outstanding Students with Financial Need
To apply, students must:
- Complete the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by February 1
- Complete the Dauna Leigh Bauer Scholarship Application by
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.75
- Have either an SAT score of at least 1250 (Math and Critical Reading) or an ACT score of at least 28 (composite).
- Submit an essay on the topic provided
- To apply online, you must complete the scholarship application during this session. You will not have the ability to save your work. To help you speed the process, you may cut and paste your essay responses from a word document.
The Dauna Leigh Bauer Scholarship was established in memory of Dauna Leigh Bauer, a Gonzaga graduate who pursued a career in government service where she received numerous awards for excellence and achievement. Dauna was a woman with a keen sense of responsibility and deep appreciation for the importance of education. She wished that scholarships be awarded to students who share her sense of responsibility and appreciation for education.
Gonzaga is a Catholic, Jesuit, liberal arts university dedicated to the education of the whole person. GU provides a nationally-commended education founded on classical principles, with a commitment to diversity.