Gonzaga University business undergraduate students can spend a year or semester studying and living in Taiwan. The Chang Gung University exchange program is ideal for Business students who are looking to enrich their knowledge through study abroad.
Chang Gung University (CGU)
CGU is located in beautiful, peaceful surroundings in the Linkou basin, situated in northern Taiwan only thirty minutes from Taipei city, offering an ideal environment to pursue higher education. The University's campus, which occupies an area of 37.13 hectares, includes track field, four high-rise teaching and research buildings, three student dormitory complexes, a student activity center, library and Formosa Plastic Group Museum.
For more information on Taiwan, visit CultureGrams World Edition.
- Program Provider: Chang Gung University in Taiwan
- Area of Study: Business
- GPA & Requirement: 3.0 GPA
- Term: fall or spring semester
- Program Cost: Gonzaga University tuition. Student pays housing and fees at Chang Gung University. Airfare and textbooks are not included.
Students live in the dormitories at CGU. For more information about the dormitory options, please click here.
- Passport & Visa
exchange students must have valid passport and resident/ visitor visa to study
in Taiwan. For more information about visa application, please click here. Students planning to study in Taiwan for longer than 6 months, click here for additional visa information.
Chang Gung University
Chang Gung University brochure
Courses Note: this course link is to give you an idea of course offerings. However, a list of pre-approved business courses taught in English is forthcoming.
- Exchange programs can be competitive as there are limited number of spaces available each year. Apply early.
- Students are selected by GU and recommended to the partner university. The application below serves as your intent to apply to this exchange program.
- Application Deadline: Applications for the exchange programs will
be accepted until the deadline of February 1, 2013. Exchange programs
are limited in space. It is recommended you apply early. Late
applications are considered on a space-available basis.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- GU Exchange Application (type directly into pdf and then print application)
- $50 non-refundable study abroad application fee payable via Study Abroad CASHNet
- Two (2) GU Academic Recommendations (pdf)
- GU Student Life clearance online form
- Submit application to GU Study Abroad by the deadline.
- After the application deadline, upon recommendation from GU, you will be asked to complete the partner university's application. All application materials will be collected by GU Study Abroad to be sent to the partner university.
Professor Ta-Tao Chuang