Embark on a biological expedition through Ecuador, follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, explore the Galapagos Islands - one of the world's most unique and historic ecosystems - and earn four credits!
Open to all students regardless of major.
The 4 credit course uses an international experience as a backdrop to learn about evolutionary, ecological, and biogeographical processes that determine the ranges and biodiversity of organisms.
BIOL 159 / BIOL 359
Program brochure (pdf)
For more information on Ecuador, visit CultureGrams World Edition.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Dr. Joseph Haydock
- Early application is encouraged, as space is limited. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis up to the application deadline.
- Operation of this program is subject to administrative approval and is dependent upon meeting a minimum enrollment
- Application form (type directly into pdf and then print completed application)
- $50 non-refundable study abroad application fee payable via Study Abroad CASHNet
- Two (2) academic recommendations
- Student Life clearance online form
- Return application to the Study Abroad office either in person (323 E Boone Ave) or by campus mail to AD Box 85.