January 2-13, 2012
Dates: January 2-13, 2012
Location: Urubamba, Peru
Program Fee: $4350 - $4650 depending on accommodation - includes
tuition (3 credits), fees, accommodation, all meals (except weekends), transportation, and cultural excursions)
*Program fee does not include airfare to and from Peru*
Teach English to Local Artisans in the Sacred Valley of the Incas!
Application Deadline: October 31, 2011. Must submit application,
$50 application fee, and $500 deposit prior to this date.
- Certificate course in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Excursions to historical and cultural sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Study Spanish and experience a new culture!
- Earn 3 undergraduate or graduate credits
- Hike to the top of Machu Picchu
- Once in a lifetime experience!
MA/TESL and PCMI Program
Toll Free: (800) 986-9585
Phone: (509) 313-5593