I-20 & Visa Information
After you have been accepted into a Gonzaga University program,you will receive an I-20 form.The following is information about how to apply for a student visa AFTER receiving your I-20 from Gonzaga University:
Important note: Before your visa interview, you must pay a $200 SEVIS fee (form I-901). You can pay this fee by mail or online. For more information about the fee, or to pay online, please go to the SEVIS website: www.fmjfee.com
- After you pay the SEVIS fee, you can make an appointment with the U.S. Consulate to get your student visa.
- You will need to bring several documents with you to the interview. Some required documents may include:
- SEVIS fee receipt
- Bank Statement and/or Letter of Support
Please contact your consulate for exact information about required documents.
Entering the United States
- When you enter the United States, the Customs Official will take this I-20 and stamp it.
- You will be given a white I-94 card. Keep this I-94 card and the memo with your Passport and Visa.
** Please note: If you enter the US withan I-20 from Gonzaga University, you must report to the International Student Programs office before the date shown on your I-20. If you DO NOT report to the Gonzaga ISP office, we must notify the INS of your unlawful presence. Please contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com
English Language Center
Toll Free: (800) 986-9585
Phone: (509) 313-6454