Conditional Admission Checklist
Following is a list of the materials necessary to complete your conditional admission application to Gonzaga University. We will contact you directly if additional information is required.
- Complete the ESL online application www.gonzaga.edu/esl
- Official transcripts in English from all high schools, colleges, and universities attended (including any institutions in the U.S., including ESL programs)
- Completed Financial Declaration OR an official Sponsorship Letter
- Original bank statements which support the information provided on the Financial Declaration
- Copy of Passport (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send/email your application materials to:
Once you are conditionally admitted to the university, an I-20 form will be sent to you.
**Please note: Conditional admission DOES NOT guarantee full admission to Gonzaga University. You must meet ALL conditions of admission* in order to be fully admitted.
- Completion of the Common Application
- $50 application fee (payable through the Common Application process)
- Successful completion of Gonzaga University’s English as a Second Language (ESL) program with faculty recommendation (3.0 GPA or higher)
- Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application)
- SAT or ACT test scores (if you have them)
- Common Application School Report
- One Common Application Teacher Evaluation
- Gonzaga Common Application Supplement
- Common Application International Supplement
**Please remember: You will have assistance with these conditions during your ESL program!
International Students & Scholar Services
Spokane, WA 99258-0088
Toll Free: (800) 986-9585
Phone: (509) 313-3648
Fax: (509) 313-5814