Fall Semester Deadlines
1. Early Action (non-binding) - November 15
If you will be a first-year student, know early that Gonzaga is among your top college choices, and you have already demonstrated strong academic potential through your junior year, we invite you to consider the Early Action option.
- You must apply and submit all required materials postmarked by November 15.
- Notification of our decisions will be mailed by January 15.
- Once admitted, the enrollment confirmation may be submitted anytime up to the May 1 deadline.
2. Regular Decision - February 1
- To select the Regular Decision option as a first-year student, please apply and submit all required materials postmarked by February 1.
- Notification of our decisions will be mailed by April 1.
- If we receive your application after February 1, it will be considered only if space is available.
- To reserve a place in the class as an admitted student, submit the enrollment confirmation deposit postmarked by May 1.
Transfer applications are admitted on a rolling admission basis, and admission decisions are mailed within three weeks of receiving all required materials.
- If you are seeking financial aid, we encourage you to apply by March 1.
- Otherwise, to ensure a smooth transition to the University, we recommend that you mail the application and all required materials by June 1.
- After June 1, the University will accept applicants only if space is available.
Spring Semester Deadlines
- Whether you are a first-year or transfer student, all materials must be postmarked by November 15 for admission in the spring.
- Applications received after November 15 will be considered only if space is available.
- Admission decisions will be mailed within 3 weeks of receiving all required materials.
Once you are accepted to the university and confirm your enrollment, you must submit a $400 confirmation deposit to secure your place in the class and initiate your course registration. Contact email@example.com for more information.
|Fall||May 1||July 1|
|Spring||December 1||December 1|
Click here for instructions for paying with Western Union.