Gonzaga University

Gonzaga University | 502 East Boone Avenue | Spokane, WA 99258-0102 | (800) 986.9585



How do I register for classes?

You regsister for courses in ZagWeb. Click on the following link to watch the ZagWeb Tutorial: http://www.gonzaga.edu/main/zagweb-tutorial/zagweb_tutorial_video_final.html

Why is a course I want to take closed when it says there are still available spots?

It is most likely cross-listed with another program. Click on the following link to watch th ZagWeb Tutorial: http://www.gonzaga.edu/main/zagweb-tutorial/zagweb_tutorial_video_final.html

How do I view my charges and pay my bill?

In Zagweb, click on "Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits, and eRefund".  Enter Cashnet to review and pay your bills: https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu

Does the university offer payment plans?

For information on payment plans, please contact Cory Fray in Student Accounts fray@gonzaga.edu

Does the university provide any disability help?

Yes.  DREAM (Disability Resource and Access Management) may be able to provide help for students with certain disabilities.  Please reach out to them at disability@gonzaga.edu or call 509-313-4134.

How do I check my grades?

Official grades may be checked following a semester on ZagWeb. Go to Student and Financial Aid, Student Records, and click on Final Grades: https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu

I have an emergency and need to drop a course. Who do I contact?

It depends on when this is taking place during the semester. The Registrar provides improtant deadlines for dropping courses.  See the Important Dates and Deadlines link on the Registrar's page. If you are dropping well into your course, you need to notify your professor and the Registrar of your situation. You may need to fill out a drop or withdraw form found on the Registrar's page. Click HERE

What is Blackboard?

Blackboard is an integrated set of web-based tools for course management and delivery. All online courses at Gonzaga utilize Blackboard.

How do I obtain an official copy of my transcript?

Go to Quick Links at the top of the home page and click on Transcript Request.

The course I need to take is full. Can the Virtual Campus help me with this?

Unfortunately not. Please reach out to the your program's Program Coordinator for assistance.

Can online graduate students obtain Men's Basketball tickets and tickets to other sporting events?

YES! Please go to your program's Blackboard page (i.e. Dept of Nursing, Master of Sport Admin, Student Virtual Community, etc.) and click on the link on the left called Grad Student Resouces. Within this link you will find informaiton on obtain sporting tickets. 

13. Can online graduate students go to the Rudolph Fitness Center?

Yes you can. Please click the Rudolph Fitness Center link for more information. 

©2011 Gonzaga University. All Rights Reserved. | Full HTML Version