- To begin the application process, please click the link below to download our DNP application. Once completed, please save your application and email it to the Virtual Campus Admission Office at email@example.com. You will receive an email confirming your application was received.
- Pay application fee - click the Pay Application Fee button to the left of the screen (waived for GU Alumni, current GU MSN students & for instances of financial hardship) Please contact Adrian Reyes, Admission Counselor, to request a waiver.
Step 3 (submit these items to the address below):
Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- 1000 word scholarly essay
- Three letters of recommendation, including recommendation form click here for the form
- Official transcript(s) posting MSN or MN degree from granting institution in a sealed envelope. Unless current MSN student who will complete coursework prior to the start of DNP classes- submit transcript thus far. *Final official transcript must be submitted at completion of MSN program.
- Copy of current RN license and/or advanced practice license (if applicable)
- Copy of current advanced practice certification (if applicable)
- Verification of practicum hours completed in MSN program click here for the form
- Petition for transfer of credits from another doctoral program with accompanying syllabus or course description and official transcripts - students may transfer up to 6 credits from an accredited doctoral program (if applicable) click here for the form
- MAT or GRE scores are no longer required.
These documents are to be submitted by the applicant and sent directly to:
Office of Admission
502 E Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0102
For more in-depth admissions information, please view the DNP Admissions Criteria.
Any questions regarding this process please call 1-866-380-5323.
Find your online SPS Resources here!
Virtual Campus Admissions