We currently have a one-year fixed-term opening for a full-time Lecturer in Human Physiology. The basic responsibilities for this position are:
1. Teach 8-10 credits/semester in the campus-based B.S. in Human Physiology program. Teaching load will include Biomechanics and Labs, Kinesiology and Labs. Other course assignments will be based on expertise and departmental need (e.g., Experimental Research Design and Statistics, Human Anatomy & Physiology and Labs).
2. Participate in departmental meetings and activities.
3. Advise Human Physiology majors.
Please visit the Gonzaga University Employment at GU for more details concerning this opening.
View the Electronic Catalogue.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- ACSM Northwest Chapter
- American Physiological Society
- American Physical Therapy Assoc.
- Federation of American Societies
for Experimental Biology
- Human Anatomy and
- International Society of
Biomechanics in Sport
- American Occupational Therapy Association