Student Teaching Application Materials
The semester before you are to student teach you are required to attend a mandatory application meeting and fill out the required paperwork given out at the meeting and listed on the web.
During student teaching, teacher candidates will need to access a variety of documents located on Blackboard under each course.
The following documents are required to student teach:
For Advisor Meeting:
For Certification Meeting: Documents are given at the meeting
For Field Office Meeting:
- Placement Request for Student Teaching
- Sample Resume - please insert your information - use provided letterhead
- Letterhead - for Educational Philosophy and Resume
- Educational Philosophy - use letterhead
- Discuss your view of working with K-12 student
- How you see yourself working with diverse populations
- The role of discipline in your classroom
- How you see yourself working with parents and the community