Prerequisite classes provide the necessary foundations for students to be successful in their graduate classes. Students who have recently completed a business degree will have the majority of their prerequisites fulfilled. Additionally, students with extensive work experience in prerequisite subjects may be able to get some courses waived. Generally, students need to have taken the course within seven years and received a C or better to waive the prerequisite. Prerequisites do NOT need to be completed to gain admission.
- BMIS 235 Management Information Systems (3 credits)
- OPER 340 Operations Management (3 credits)
- MGMT 350 Principles of Management (3 credits)
- MBUS 500 Economic Analysis (3 credits)
- MBUS 501 Review of Statistical Concepts (1 credit)
- MBUS 502 Review of Financial Accounting Concepts (1 credit)
- MBUS 510 Marketing Analysis (3 credits)
- MBUS 520 Financial Management (2 credits)
- MBUS 560 Accounting Analysis (3 credits)
- MBUS 583 Legal Environment (3 credits)
To view the full course descriptions for each of these prerequisite classes, please see our Prerequisite Courses document.