Presenting your Research
As part of the research experience, each student is expected to present the results of their research.
These presentations may come in the form of a poster at a regional conference, a final report submitted to your mentor or even a published manuscript.
Here are some resources to help make a better research presentation, whatever form it may take, including logos for downloading at the bottom of the page.
Tips for Making an Effective Posters
- Ten Simple Rules for a Good Poster Presentation (PLOS article, 2007)
- Examples of Good Posters
- Advice on Designing Good Posters
- Better Posters - a great blog with poster making advice and critiques
Tips for Making and Giving Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentations - Good and Bad
- Ten Steps to Preparing an Effective Oral Presentation
- Oral Presentation Handout from Summer 2011
Guidelines for the Use of Logos
There are strict rules for displaying both the Gonzaga University and HHMI logos.
If you are unfamiliar with these rules, please see the following guidelines.
Click on the image to download.